Thursday, February 7, 2008

Firsties

I've been feeling the need to write lately - so many little snippets of thought, phrases that teleport into being. And so I thought about writing in a book. But I'm to lazy to actually make that work, and so I thought about blogging.
me (m): I should blog
other me (om): You have a blog
m: I know, I can't decide whether I need to restart or try again.
om: if you restart you'll never hear the end of it from everyone
m: If I don't do something with these thoughts I'll die from exploded head
om: You can't write longhand?
m: I won't write longhand - its too Miltonianish
om: You're an idiot - you just compared yourself to one of the best English writers ever. You are an arrogant fool
m: (smiling) I know. I can't help it.
om: whatever, you should definitely blog, that way I can make fun of you for not being "Miltonianish"
m: ok

And so I'm here.
Peace and Love

3 comments:

Heather said...

"Miltonianish"--my new favorite word.

britt's pics said...

i'm glad i could be a part of one of the conversations that goes on in your head. it makes me feel so much better about the conversations i have with my split personalities.

britt's pics said...

i don't exactly know how i ended up as "britt's pics", but there it is.

p.s. this is your girlfriend... just to avoid any confusion.